folks on-line

Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Barrel Horses  -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 

Fuel filter 98 Dodge 2500
Moderators: windy
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-09-12 12:53 AM
1 replies, 1332 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Truck TalkRefresh
Message format

fastwrapn3
Posted 2015-05-16 6:16 PM (#5527)
Subject: Fuel filter 98 Dodge 2500

I have been having trouble with my 98 dodge for the past 8 years, I love the truck, have kept up with issues no problem, but one big problem, fuel filter, fills with water, diesel grows algae?  I have spent 4000 dollars at first off and on to the dodge place here in town, then when it continues to be hard to start, pumping excellarator furiously numerous times it finally starts.  I have added numerous diesel treatments had the tank cleaned and it started fine for awhile, started this  past year having the fuel filter changed with each service.  Decided to buy diesel at one place only to try and find where I am getting the water or algae, or what ever is the problem, burned the starter up two weeks ago, after years of grinding the thing to death.  Now it is doing it again.  Does anyone know what to do>? Change gas tank?  I am just in a bind and have no idea what to do next, any ideas?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
PaulChristenson
Posted 2015-09-12 12:53 AM (#5532 - in reply to #5527)
Subject: RE: Fuel filter 98 Dodge 2500

If you are using bio-diesel...STOP
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

(Delete all cookies set by this site)