folks on-line

Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Barrel Horses  -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 

Flexible Lining Products
Moderators: windy
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2016-11-29 6:59 AM
0 replies, 339 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Truck TalkRefresh
Message format

Jed Lupowi
Posted 2016-11-29 6:59 AM (#5627)
Subject: Flexible Lining Products

I’ve been getting polyurea sprayed for trailers my farm has. We ship farrowed young hogs to farms and live young chicken to poultry and egg clients. These are large producers, so pig and especially chicken dung is a big issue. This type of manure is packed with HCL. This destroys any trailer flooring; wood, aluminum, you name it. One of the customers swore by bedliner used in his hog pit. We found several spray-on lining coatings shops not too far away. All websites said, Lifetime Warrantee”. My wife had nothing but complaints about getting stung from these spray-on lining bedliner dealers. Warranties are never in writing, but say, “not for industrial use” on these websites… Some Lining & Coatings dealers are called Line-X, some say Rhino bedliner, one was even called Scorpion. Ironic? None will guarantee or warrantee their bedliners for hog or chicken manure containment or trailer use. She called our hog pit bedliner customer for their guy. Got it, he’s actually a tank “polyurea applicator”, which made sense. He advised using his stuff called Specialty Products Inc, or SPI. Better spray-lining than these bedliner brand names, his spray-on lining used in that pit was a more $ than any spray-lining type coatings but no warrantee.  Since SPI type Spray lining coating worked in a hog manure pit for over 8 years she researched many reviews on (agricultural) spray linings and coatings services.
Finally, she located another polyurea applicator; dealer of Spray-Lining & Coatings, its actual name.  That applicator wasn’t cheap either but he applies an actual polyurea for protection against high % of HCL in large tanks. Warranty is in writing, lifetime, it at least appeared legit. We got one 28 foot trailer done at end of 2013, still OK. Got a 2 more done but cost was too much, (about $14 per sq ft). I’m trying to just get this stuff, polyurea for farm use, get the spray equipment and start doing it with our sons. The applicator guy can’t or won’t help us here. I see his equipment was made by Graco, its tag has E-XP2 on it. I could swear I saw that name, Flexible Lining Products in the brochure or papers from the Spray-Lining & Coatings guy. Can’t find that. I found a Flexible Lining Products on internet sells all kinds of Coir Rolls & Geotextiles, Green Roof Systems, everting for pond care. They’re in UK. No polyurea. Don’t think Spray-Lining & Coatings in the USA is owned by the British company, Flexible Lining Products. Where can I get actual polyurea in small quantities with small equipment to DIY? Does anyone get this under DIY or must everyone use dealers to do?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

(Delete all cookies set by this site)