Click photo to enlarge
|City, St:||LOVELAND, CO|
- 2000 Volvo VNL.
- Motorhome VIN. Anywhere you register it, it will come thru the system as a motorhome making it CDL exempt
- Fresh paint 2 years ago. Really clean inside and out.
- Clutch was just cleaned out and is only used for starting and stopping otherwise driven like an automatic. Eaton-Fuller Autoshift transmission.
- Cummins ISM motor. Regular PM every 15k. Truck was completely rebuilt motor, front end etc before we bought it 2yrs and 120k miles ago. Currently 780k on the truck. 3 stage engine brake. Straight piped.
- 2 @ 150gal fuel tanks and averages about 8.3mpg pulling 4 horse with 15ft short wall
- Garmin linked with backup camera.
- Trailer Saver air ride hitch with interchangeable gooseneck ball or 5th wheel.
- Work lights in bed of truck. 4 storage boxes in bed. Air hose that feeds off of the trailer air brakes supply to fill low tires as well as an impact wrench to change a tire. 100gal water tank.
- Legacy Silver leather air ride seats. After-market Kenwood stereo with subs and amp. Entertainment system TV and PlayStation 3 in sleeper with games and DVD/Blue ray compatible.
- Looks and runs great. Drives like a car.
Message if interested or if more information is desired.