Click photo to enlarge
|City, St:||Chino Valley, AZ|
2014 Freightliner Cascadia 113 RV or horse van/trailer hauler in excellent condition. Automated transmission, so no clutch, put it in drive and go! We purchased the truck from a Owner/Operator out of Georgia. We converted the truck for RV use and used it to pull the RV we traveled full-time in for several years. The hitch is a B&W Companion, flatbed version, that is set-up with the fifth-wheel, or, can be easily removed to add the ball in order to tow a gooseneck trailer.
To answer a few more questions you may have:
- DD 13 12.8 Liter Engine, 410 HP
- DT 12 Automated 12 Speed Transmission
- Power Train Ratio 2:53
- Axles: 12,000 / 40,000
- 365,000 Miles
- Wheel Base: 206" / Total Length: 25'-6"
- Sleeper: 48"
- Tires: 22.5 (both steer tires replaced in March, 2021)
- All four batteries are new
- All owners non smokers
- We were pulling a 45' toy hauler weighing 21,000 pounds
- Very clean frame / no rust
- Title in hand
- Currently registered in South Dakota as "Private Truck"; no Commercial Drivers Licence required in most
* RV pictured with truck has been sold. Box pictured on back of truck has been removed.
HDT, Class 8, MDT, Semi, Toter, Hauler, Heavy Duty, OTR