Working Truck World
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Barrel Horses   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Best exhaust kit for 04 Dodge 3500??
Moderators: windy

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2012-06-09 12:56 AM
2 replies, 9010 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Truck Talk
Refresh
Message format

Just Bring It
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2011-09-19 2:25 PM (#5305)
Subject: Best exhaust kit for 04 Dodge 3500??

Well we bought our truck used out of MN...bad idea! lol The tail pipe directly behind the muffler rusted completely through so we need to replace it. Well we figured why not replace the entire exhaust system? So now I am just wondering what is the best after market exhaust system out there for a 2004 Dodge 3500 and where could I purchase it for the best price? I would like to keep it priced under $800. My husband is thinking to go with a 4" Flowmaster. I want something that will help with fuel mileage but not make the truck much louder. What should we be looking for and where should we be looking? Thanks!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
siseley
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2011-10-21 9:05 PM (#5306 - in reply to #5305)
Subject: RE: Best exhaust kit for 04 Dodge 3500??

You ould try "Geno's Garage for the best prices on exhaust. Lots of folks from the Cummins truck forum use Geno's for all kinds of parts and equipt.
 Or to ask more questions from the truck world, go to ;

http://www.cumminsforum.com
LOTS of info, and lots of help from guys and gals with Dodge and Ford trucks, with Cummins engines.

jsmith14
Reg. Apr 2012
Posted 2012-06-09 12:56 AM (#5363 - in reply to #5305)
Subject: RE: Best exhaust kit for 04 Dodge 3500??

Gibson's Swept Side exhaust system is their best performing system in the market. you can find it online fro OEM parts store. It offers maximum increase in horsepower, towing power and torque at a cost-effective price. It improves fuel economy and features CNC mandrel-bent tubing that maintains constant exhaust flow for outstanding performance. if you have other Dodge repair questions don't hesitate to ask.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
(Delete all cookies set by this site)