Working Truck World
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Barrel Horses   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Insurance for non commercial use...
Moderators: windy

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2012-08-18 7:49 PM
2 replies, 6734 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Truck Talk
Refresh
Message format

Kai
Reg. Aug 2012
Posted 2012-08-03 11:04 PM (#5394)
Subject: Insurance for non commercial use...

Hi we have a 99 freightliner FL50 with Cat3126 that we use to pull our fifth wheel camper.
We just purchased it last year and were told that we would be able to get regular insurance since it is not for commercial use. We however discovered when we went to get insurance we could only buy commercial.
Can anyone give me advice on who I can go to for non-commercial insurance.

Thank you for your time.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kai
Reg. Aug 2012
Posted 2012-08-04 12:42 PM (#5396 - in reply to #5394)
Subject: RE: Insurance for non commercial use...

That is who we ended up going with since our "regular" provider couldn't help us.
At first Progressive said it wouldn't be commercial but when my husband went into sign it was a different person and he could only buy it if we went commercial. It didn't help we were leaving for a job in another state the next day with the trk and rv ... timing. I was in a different state on a job so couldn't go with him .... so I thought I would start shopping a head since we pay by the year. The truck had been used only for pulling horses to shows before we purchased it ... surely everyone doesn't have to buy commercial that is doing that.

Thanks for your input...
PaulChristenson
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2012-08-18 7:49 PM (#5397 - in reply to #5394)
Subject: RE: Insurance for non commercial use...

Kai - 2012-08-04 12:04 AM Hi we have a 99 freightliner FL50 with Cat3126 that we use to pull our fifth wheel camper. We just purchased it last year and were told that we would be able to get regular insurance since it is not for commercial use. We however discovered when we went to get insurance we could only buy commercial. Can anyone give me advice on who I can go to for non-commercial insurance. Thank you for your time.

Have you looked in Farm Insurance?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
(Delete all cookies set by this site)