Working Truck World
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Barrel Horses   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
What do you think?
Moderators: windy

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2024-05-17 2:42 PM
2 replies, 259 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Truck Talk
Refresh
Message format

AnnaSokolski
Reg. May 2024
Posted 2024-05-17 2:40 PM (#9252)
Subject: What do you think?

Hey everyone, has anyone tried out the Tactical Traps products, specifically "The Family Name"? I'm curious about their quality and if they're worth the investment.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
EvaVarhilion
Reg. May 2024
Posted 2024-05-17 2:41 PM (#9253 - in reply to #9252)
Subject: RE: What do you think?

Yeah, I've seen those tacticaltraps shelves before, and they look pretty awesome! I love the idea of having a piece of furniture that doubles as a hidden storage unit. It's perfect for keeping valuables safe or for gun owners who need to keep their firearms secure but easily accessible. I'm curious about the quality, though. Does anyone know how sturdy these shelves are?
AnnaSokolski
Reg. May 2024
Posted 2024-05-17 2:42 PM (#9254 - in reply to #9252)
Subject: RE: What do you think?

I actually bought one of their tactical shelves last year. The craftsmanship is top-notch. The shelf itself is solid wood, and the hidden compartment mechanism works smoothly. It blends in perfectly with my other furniture, so no one suspects there's a hidden compartment. It was a bit pricey, but considering the quality and functionality, I think it's worth it.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
(Delete all cookies set by this site)