Working Truck World
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Barrel Horses   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
new dodge diesel trucks
Moderators: windy

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-01-08 4:01 AM
26 replies, 10783 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Truck Talk
Refresh
Message format

racesarabhorses
Reg. Oct 2005
Posted 2007-01-06 9:09 PM (#1558 - in reply to #1533)
Subject: RE: new dodge diesel trucks

Ford has to get its prices down.  They were several thousand more than the Ram, comparably equipped, thereby erasing any claimed payload or towing capability advantage very quickly; at least in my mind.  I would not have considered a Ford due to the 6.0, but if they had a truck I was more comfortable with I'd definitely have considered them if they were price competitive with Dodge.  I bleed Ford blue--this Dodge is my first departure from driving a Ford since I bought my first vehicle 10 years ago.

Mike

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
inIndiana
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2007-01-08 4:01 AM (#1559 - in reply to #1533)
Subject: RE: new dodge diesel trucks

It dosen't matter when the engine was built.  We quit building the 5.9s in the middle of Dec., and had been building the 6.7s before that.  So some of the 6.7s (07s) were actually built in 06. I don't think it matters what year they are built, its what model year they are built for.  The 6.7s that were built in 06 are the same as is coming off the line now. (That is when we are running. Orders being pulled)
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
(Delete all cookies set by this site)