Working Truck World
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Barrel Horses   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
FORD 6.0 DIESEL.... CLASS ACTION SUIT
Moderators: windy

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-03-08 10:58 PM
2 replies, 11025 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Truck Talk
Refresh
Message format

Flaxfilly
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2011-03-06 7:05 AM (#5193)
Subject: FORD 6.0 DIESEL.... CLASS ACTION SUIT

We all have heard the terrible stories about the 6.0 Diesel leaving owners stranded, spending too much time in the dealership, getting the run around from mechanics "not knowing" what the problem is...  when they do!

Did you know that Ford Settled with ambulance companys who purchased the 6.0?  Research "Williams A. Ambulance, Inc, et al. v. Ford Motor Company"

I contacted
one of the lawyers in this suit,  they have a class action suit for us regular people too!!  

Please give Cory a call and get on the list!

Cory Fein
Caddell & Chapman
1331 Lamar, Suite 1070
Houston, TX  77010-3027
Telephone:  713.751.0400
Facsimile:  713.751.0906
Email:  csf@caddellchapman.com

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
calamityj
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2011-03-07 10:28 PM (#5194 - in reply to #5193)
Subject: RE: FORD 6.0 DIESEL.... CLASS ACTION SUIT

Thank you for the info on that class action suit. I spoke to Mr. Fein's para this morning and didn't hear what I wanted to hear. We had our 's fixed under warranty, but they used the same defective parts... I don't think a coupon for a discount on another headache will help.
'
hogtownboss
Reg. Jan 2009
Posted 2011-03-08 10:58 PM (#5195 - in reply to #5193)
Subject: RE: FORD 6.0 DIESEL.... CLASS ACTION SUIT

I have called the number you listed about 10 times the last 2 days with no return call. But I did some research on the internet about this class action deal and there is WAY more to it that what some lawyer to saying and is only good for the original owner.

So by the time you waste trying to get your name on a list along with thousands of other people, you may end up getting a hundred bucks or so after years of headaches and wasted time. The lawyer is going to get his 2%0 to 40% off of the top.....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
(Delete all cookies set by this site)