Working Truck World
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Barrel Horses   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
How to write a proper essay on a given topic

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2022-08-13 6:49 AM
11 replies, 1036 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Truck News  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

jamesthomas
Reg. Aug 2021
Posted 2021-08-31 12:56 AM (#7350)
Subject: How to write a proper essay on a given topic

Nowadays, for a successful final certification in the Russian language it is necessary to have not only theoretical knowledge of this subject, but also the ability to give a detailed answer in the custompapers review genre.

The open-ended task with an extended answer is an essay based on the proposed text. It checks the development of students' individual communicative skills and abilities:

- analyze the content and problems of the read text;

- comment on the problems of the original text and the position of the author;

- express and argue their own opinion;

- express their ideas consistently and logically;

- use in speech a variety of grammatical forms and the lexical richness of language;

practical literacy - making statements in accordance with the spelling, punctuation, grammatical and lexical norms of modern Russian literary language.

Often students either retell the text or try to give a complete linguistic analysis of it. In fact, it is necessary to understand the main idea of the original text, because it is on this that the disclosure of the topic of the essay depends. The graduate should also agree or disagree with the opinion of the author of the text, give a number of arguments proving his position.

In the text of the essay there should be a place for the formulation of the main idea of the source text, an analysis with an explanation of the use of these linguistic means and an explanation of how you understand it.

Essay Writing Stages:

- Carefully read the text offered for your essay.

- Recall what you know about the author.

- Find the key words.

- Write down the objective keywords in groups.

- Mark with arrows the relationship or opposition of objective keywords.

- Next to objective keywords, write down subjective keywords, relating them by meaning.

- Find unfamiliar or incomprehensible words and determine their meaning.

- Identify the main idea of the statement (what is it about?).

- Formulate the problem of the text in the form of a question.

- Sketch out arguments for and/or against the statement.

- Consider what literary techniques you will use to make the language of your essay more interesting and lively (comparisons, analogies, epithets, etc.).

- Arrange your chosen arguments and/or counterarguments in a sequence. This will be your conditional outline.

- State your point of view in the sequence you have outlined.

- Formulate a general conclusion of the paper and edit it, if necessary.

Related Resources:

What can help you get the most points when writing an essay?
The basic essay for U.S. universities
How to choose a topic for writing an essay?
How do I write an essay for U.S. universities?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
JeffThorsen777
Reg. Oct 2021
Posted 2021-10-29 2:35 AM (#7481 - in reply to #7350)
Subject: RE: How to write a proper essay on a given topic

Thanks a lot!
Michael_D
Reg. Oct 2021
Posted 2021-10-31 7:14 AM (#7495 - in reply to #7350)

Thanks for the tips. I still read a lot about the most common mistakes made when writing essays, and I've made those mistakes myself. Since we get a lot of essays and I don't have time to write them, I turned to thesis service, previously recommended to me by friends, to finally learn how to write essays correctly. I hope this helps me because my grades should stay positive.
MattLinder
Reg. Oct 2021
Posted 2021-11-02 3:31 AM (#7502 - in reply to #7350)

Hello everyone) When I needed homework help, I decided to use the online services because it saves a lot of time. The most important thing is that these guys from this service fulfill orders for tasks very quickly. I liked everything about this service, I got the highest marks for all tasks)

Edited by MattLinder 2021-11-02 3:36 AM
Nelly54
Reg. Nov 2021
Posted 2021-11-13 1:09 AM (#7577 - in reply to #7350)

thanks for such a helpful article! very high quality and everything is described in detail.
I myself have great difficulties in writing essays, I always did not have enough time, ideas and perseverance for this. But my sister advised me best essay writing service uk. at. the very first appeal to them, I received round-the-clock support, qualified authors and a high-quality essay
Nelly54
Reg. Nov 2021
Posted 2021-11-13 1:10 AM (#7578 - in reply to #7350)

thanks for such a helpful article! very high quality and everything is described in detail.
I myself have great difficulties in writing essays, I always did not have enough time, ideas and perseverance for this. But my sister advised me best essay writing service uk. at the first contact to them, I received round-the-clock support, qualified authors and a high-quality essay

Edited by Nelly54 2021-11-13 1:39 AM
Jonix7
Reg. Feb 2022
Posted 2022-02-03 4:05 PM (#7812 - in reply to #7350)

I'm in college and my homework is very boring. I just don't want to waste time and effort on it. So I just follow this https://www.paperwritingpro.com/do-my-assignment/ link to the website and order assignments from professionals. They do everything in an academic writing style and the teachers give me only the best grades.
konnes
Reg. Mar 2022
Posted 2022-05-24 4:12 AM (#8237 - in reply to #7350)

Choosing a research paper writing service is an important decision. It requires ample time for research, analysis, evaluation of sources, and writing. When a student is juggling heavy course loads, part-time jobs, and general academic pressure, it can be impossible to find the time to finish the project. The following are several characteristics of the best research paper writing services. Weigh the prices and support of each company, as well as their ability to meet deadlines.
ash_romo
Reg. Jul 2022
Posted 2022-07-23 1:09 PM (#8431 - in reply to #7350)

So much good information!
liza34
Reg. Jul 2022
Posted 2022-07-27 7:19 AM (#8443 - in reply to #7350)

Hy there I have been reading your blogs for a long time as your site is not able to reachh in my country so I used NordVpn to access your site ,To get the nordvpn 1 year deal you can visit our site. A virtual private network extends a private network across a public network and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
johnturner
Reg. Jul 2022
Posted 2022-07-27 9:15 AM (#8444 - in reply to #7350)

Writing good essays is a much more difficult task than it might seem at first glance. The services employ experienced writers who have already done thousands of similar works. If you are not confident in your abilities, I would advise you to first seek help from such essay writing services. Here www.customessaymeister.com/blog/cultural-identity-essay you will find more useful information. And then you will learn how to create independent works. I think this is the best way

Edited by johnturner 2022-07-27 9:16 AM
Osborn Tyler
Reg. Apr 2022
Posted 2022-08-13 6:49 AM (#8508 - in reply to #7350)

Your introduction chapter should introduce your research topic. It should contain scholarly projects, quotes from academic sources, and reasoned arguments that support your research topic https://www.uk-dissertation.com/dissertation/introduction_chapter.ht... The introduction chapter should also include a literature review. This chapter will show how your research fits into the larger scheme of things. It is not the place to review the entire field of study. However, it is crucial that the readers understand what your thesis is all about. Here are a few tips to help you write a better introduction chapter.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
(Delete all cookies set by this site)